When it comes to getting full support for Property Accounting business requirements, until recently, utilities running SAP Finance had less than optimal options. Most available options have inherent challenges including: lack of transparency, data latency, reconciliation challenges, system of record confusion and potentially, even a high Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
But now, utilities can eliminate those challenges with a solution that works efficiently within a single system of record and delivers the complete functionality that utilities require for capitalization, depreciation, retirement and depreciation studies.
The Finance4U Extended Asset Accounting solution:
- runs inside of the SAP digital core so it requires no additional infrastructure or interfaces
- analyzes real-time data to provide finance with greater transparency and the ability to do a daily close
- allows IT to eliminate external solutions that require additional hardware, interfaces, and maintenance that historically involved extensive financial and HR support
- has been certified by SAP as an Add-On integrated with SAP S/4HANA
- Optimize your IT landscape
- Reduce TCO
- Eliminate the reconciliation process
- Enable finance to do a daily close
Dennis Kurlandski, Managing Director, Finance & Asset Performance Management
Alexis Nichols, Practice Director - Finance
Kai Bi, Managing Director, Center of Excellence & Product Development